Dr. Stacy Sims Strength Series 2
In Dr Sims’ Strength Series 2 we leverage the power of both ECFIT Strength Training Applications and provide professionally designed weekly / monthly strength programming that ensure subtle progressions in both physical movement quality and strength. Using the ECFIT Strength On Demand Platform we can now provide enhanced education and motivation to keep you progressing to your highest potential!
More about this program
It is an honor to be able to present a strength program based on the strategies outlined by Dr. Stacy Sims and dedicated to the specific training needs of menopausal women seeking their personal level of athletic excellence.
This program contains over 30 different training sessions and is designed to be completed over a 12 week period:
- 26 Long Form Video Training Sessions including 3 Foundation Training Classes designed to reset the nervous system for enhanced recovery and performance
- 4 Sessions of HIIT Training
- 2 Sessions of CORE Training
The Dr Stacy Sims Series 2 Strength Program is delivered using the ECFIT Strength On Demand App, ECFIT - Boulder Custom App as well as Training Peaks Training Calendar. The ECFIT Strength On Demand provides enhanced education and utilizes a long video format. The ECFIT - Boulder Custom App utilizes short video format for movement descriptions and also includes complete Sets - Reps and presents Training Loads as light - moderate or heavy.
More about Dr. Stacy Sims
Stacy T. Sims, Ph.D., is an applied researcher, innovator, and entrepreneur in human performance, specifically sex differences in training, nutrition, and environmental conditions.
Prior to being launched into industry, she served as an exercise physiologist and nutrition scientist at Stanford University from 2007 to 2012, where she specialized in sex differences with environmental and nutritional considerations for recovery and performance, specializing in women’s health and performance.
With the unique opportunities, Silicon Valley has to offer, during her tenure at Stanford, she had the opportunity to translate earlier research into consumer products and a science-based layperson’s book (ROAR) written to explain sex differences in training and nutrition across the lifespan. Both the consumer products and the book challenged the existing dogma for women in exercise, nutrition, and health.
Her contributions to the international research environment and the sports nutrition industry has established a new niche in sports nutrition; and established her reputation as the expert in sex differences in training, nutrition, and health. As a direct result, she has been named:
- One of the top 50 visionaries of the running industry (2015) by DMSE Sports.
- One of the top 40 women changing the paradigm of her field (2017) by Outside Magazine.
- One of the top four visionaries in the outdoor sports industry (2017) by
- Outside Magazine – Genius Issue.
- One of the top four individuals changing the landscape in triathlon nutrition (2017) by Triathlete Magazine
- A regularly featured speaker at professional and academic conferences, including those hosted by US Olympic Committee, High-Performance Sport NZ, and USA Cycling, and is a Senior Research Associate at AUT University.
She resides at the beach in Mt. Maunganui, New Zealand with her husband and young daughter.
Be sure to check out all the courses Dr. Sims offers via her online programming.